ADULT ATTENTION DEFICIT (ADD)
- Often fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes at work or other activities
- Often has difficulty sustaining attention in tasks
- Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly
- Often fails to finish duties in the workplace
- Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Often loses things necessary for tasks or activities
- Is often easily distracted
The mainstay of ADD treatment is medication.
A persistent pattern of inattention that affects you at home, work, or social situations, call or schedule an online appointment.